Saturday, March 30, 2013

Paschal Beginning

It's easter and I'm creating this new blog. My initial idea was to revamp my old and unupdated photoblog. Then again, it's been years since my last log in and I kind of forgot the password and the email add I used to create that site. I've always wanted some personal blog apart from my tumblog and this time I'm committed to making this blog my official blog.


Wazzup with this blog? Hmmm. You, my dear reader, hafta expect lotsa pictures and travel posts that's still accompanied with pictures. Photography is just my biggest frustration. However, this habit of mine is - nevertheless - a work on progress. Likewise, you can't very much expect high-end photos here (because I happen to not own my own DSLR camera as what's expected of someone with a photoblog) but know that i'm doing every effort to improve them... photoshop speaking. *wink*

Notice, too, that I put watermark on my photos. It's "chasquared photography." That, my friend, signifies my nickname (Chacha). :)

Even my flickr account has them. Every blogger, I guess, would want their own sense of copyright, yes? In case you're wondering Why Agfachrome? Well, that's easy, "agfa" from the camera company and "chrome" from monochrome type photography. Personally, monochrome appears to me as more of the storytelling type rather than dull and bland as others say. You might as well find a number of my photos on the black and white scheme.

What else.. oh. So yeah, I also layout things.. typographies, certificates, one magazine (just parts of it) and currently, I'm working on this newsletter for a friend. If my work satisfies me, I'll get this blog posted. Teehee. More so, my "elementary" art designs, like my photos, are but works on progress.

May I just stress that I write mainly to express myself. It's already a plus if a really get to improve my writing through this blog which is sort of... my objective. See, engineers are not the best writers but that doesn't mean we're the worst though. Teehee.

Otherwise, I welcome you to the weird and wonderful life of Lovely Charmaine Gomez. Thank you for putting it up this far.

(end of blog)


No comments:

Post a Comment